At Mind Health we know that the wellbeing and capacity of your people play a key part in fulfilling your purpose. When your people are thriving mentally, emotionally, relationally and spiritually, everything is easier and more efficient. Our aim is to empower your people to make a difference in the world.
- Leadership workshops on resilience & mission-focusing
- Supervision for senior leaders, associate pastors and youth workers
- Leadership Transformation Course
- Pastoral Care 101 Training
- Pastoral Transformation Course
- Joint supervision of pastoral care team leaders
- Seminars on Life and Wellbeing
- Counselling and coaching that understands a faith perspective
- 24/7 Booking System
Get in touch to find the best option for you
We offer as-needed services to full wraparound support.
Two Day Workshops. Options
- Five key pressures on leaders undermining their wellbeing
- How to grow greater emotional wellbeing and resilience as a leader
- Finding your sweet-spot - clarifying identity, calling, and role
- Supervision - for senior leaders, associate leaders and youth workers
We offer the following courses or we can customise training events specifically for your team.
This is a one-day training event to upskill pastoral workers with some great skills.
- The purpose of pastoral care
- The power of the relationship
- Listening Well - 5 types of listening
- How to ask great questions
- Caring without drowning
Pastoral Care Support
- Supervision of pastoral workers
- Joint supervision for pastoral care leaders
This usually involves six online supervision sessions with the senior pastoral care team, across a year. These sessions allow for key issues arising from pastoral care to be debriefed with a senior counsellor.
- On-call support for acute, complex cases
A senior counsellor is available on-call to help pastoral carers and coordinators process complex issues that arise between supervision sessions.
We offer talks, seminars, and training that range from up to an hour or two, or a day or two. Topics include: understanding emotions, renew your mind, communicating well with others, relationships and marriage.
- Counselling and coaching that understands the faith perspective
- Couple counselling
- Counselling for children