Our style of counselling addresses the key issues quickly and provides effective therapy.
- We use leading insights from psychology and counselling.
- It is a counselling model that leaves you with practical tools and effective skills that you can begin using immediately.
- It is a ‘brief’ form of counselling and many clients report rapid results for each issue they are facing.
- Clients can utilise phone or internet for counselling sessions.
- The sessions are 1 hour long.
- WINZ funding may be available for some.
- Funding for counselling for up to 25-year-olds through the I Am Hope initiative is currently available for appointments booked with Hazel Prickett, Sarah Richards, Steve Gwyn, Joanne Ballingall and Chris Dalglish . Find out more about free counselling.
Counselling can be offered for a variety of life’s issues, including:
- Goal setting